1.) Lay on the Beach
2.) Relax in the Sun
3.) Get In the WATER!
For more information on Maui's Beautiful Beaches, check out: Kuleana Beach, Ka'anapali Beach, Airport Beach, Honolua Bay, Hana Black Sand Beach, and more...
The Beautiful KULEANA CONDO ("cool - lee - ah - na")
Kuleana Condo Unit #613
3959 Lower Honoapiilani Rd
Lahaina, HI 96761
is Located within:
1 min to the small, commuter airport in Kapalua (up the hill on our main cross street)
5-7 min to the beautiful Resorts, Eats, and Shopping of Ka'anapali Beach
15 min to Lahaina - Maui's old time Whaling Port meets Modern Hangout Spot
35 min to the main airport in Kahului (OGG)
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
The Bathroom Closet should be stocked with a cooler for your convenience. Remember to bring Sunscreen, beach towels, chairs, snorkel gear, waterproof camera, and anything else you may need for your vacation. The unit is furnished with a Tv, Dvd Player and iPod Dock. There is a free library with books/dvd's and Ping Pong in the lobby of the Kuleana between the parking lot and our Oceanfront Unit #613.
down the road (south on the lower road) from the Kuleana Condo
- Oscar's Ohana Tacos (truck) - Great food and Family run!
- Honokowai Okazuya & Deli - ethnic food with variety - everything is good!
up the road (north on the upper road) from the Kuleana Condo
- Maui Brewing Company - Great Brewery & Pub - Open Mic / Karaoke nights (near McDonald's in Kahana)
- Roys - excellent fish, steak, & wine near the Kuleana Condo (near McDonald's in Kahana)
- Napilil Beach Club - great pupus and oceanfront drinks at sunset
- The Gazebo - Best oceanfront breakfast on island! Worth the Wait!
- The Seahouse Restaurant - excellent for dinner and oceanfront happy hour sunsets
- Pineapple Bar & Grill in Kapalua Bay Golf Course
- Sansei's Sushi in Kapalua - 1/2 priced rolls after 10pm
- The Plantation House in Kapalua Plantation Golf Course
on the beach in Ka'anapali:
- LeiLani's - Legendary great fish tacos! late night sushi only $10
on the beach in Lahaina
- Cheeseburger in Paradise - lots of fun, great food!
on the North side in Paia (where the windsurfers and hippies are)
- Mama's Fish House - Worth the Drive and the Bill! This place is world class.
Cool Hangouts (Bars) in Lahaina
- Kimo's - open air restaurant on the strip in Lahaina
- Moose McGillicutty's - upstairs drinks, dancing, Pool (billiards) and more
- LuLu's at Safeway center - Free Pool (billiards) and great happy hour specials $2 beers
Luau Tip 101: How to eat Poi
Hint: it's a garnish, not a main dish.
Don't eat Poi like pudding... use it like mustard or ketchup to flavor your fresh fish or kaluah pulled pork!
Royal Lahaina Luau - royal
Old Lahaina Luau - downtown lahaina
Hyatt Luau - considered possibly the best on the island